Friday, July 23, 2010

A Spark

*Miststar padded out of her den and yawned. She went to the fresh-kill pile, but stopped and watch a dead leaf float down in front of her.*

Odd, she thought.

*Suddenly, there was a spark and the leaf burt into flame, making Miststar gasp. But as soon as it lit, the flame was out and her heart began to pound.*

Okay, she thought to herself. That was realy wierd.

*All thoughts of hunger were gone and she entered the medicine cat den to see Berrysplash and Mistywhisker.*

-Miststar

13 comments:

  1. does this have anything to do with Sparkkit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuz u know one of Fernstream's kits is going to be named Sparkkit.(ps i found a really cute kitten pic, but its eyes are blue so u need to make them yellow :3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to do with the prophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berrysplash looked over a Miststar "Yes?"

    ~-~Berrysplash~-~

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I-I saw a leaf by the fresh-kill pile and it just suddenly burst into flame. I wondered if it had anything to do with the prophecy. You know, When a great fire goes through your home, it will sear through until it roams." she asks.

    -Miststar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berrysplash tilted her head "If it burst into flame, there is a good chance it does

    ~-~berrysplash~-~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats what I thought...I just wasn't sure. I had a feeling it wouldn't have to do with Sparkkit cuz u didn't tell me first. I guess it was a stupid question....I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plus, it makes sence that it has to do with the prophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She sighed. "Was that it? I mean, I guess it wasn't, but what will happen now?" she asks.

    -Miststar

    ReplyDelete
  10. MADI! Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change LILYKIT'S picture! I EDITED that picture SPECIFICALLY for MARK-KIT/PAW! It took me over an HOUR to edit! Pleaseeeeeeee change it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, can I just wait for her to become an apprentice? I have a picture that I love that looks just like that pic.

    ReplyDelete