Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back wth Some News

Dewstar led the clan into camp with mostly just limps and wincing. Not bothering to jump onto High Rock, she said, "I wouldn't say we lost this battle, but we certtinally didn't win. We soon realized that we were fighting over something that happened at a gathering and we were stupid. Our clans were put at risk and I am sorry. Both Dreamstar and I. Although, I am glad to say we are friends with LakeClan now (hopefully). Mistfire, please come see me in my den," she finished and dissapperars into her den.

-Dewstar

In her den. . . .

"So," she asked, "what's up?" Mistfire sat down and curld her tail over her paws.

-Mistfire

Dewstar looked her in the eye and sighed. "I think of you as my own daughter. That's why you are going to be the next leader of CloverClan."

-Dewstar

She laughed. "Thanks, Dewstar, but I think it's going to be a long time before Pumaclaw dies."

-Mistfire

She shook her head. "That's not what I meant. I am going to. . . . leave CloverClan today. I won't be here anymore."

-Dewstar

Mistfire stared at her in shock. "No, no you can't! Anyway, Pumaclaw would have to become leader. And I don't have an apprentice!"

-Mistfire

She nodded sorrowfully. "Yes I can. It's my time. I've done my part. I can't do this any longer. Pumaclaw will understand and as for your apprentice, I planned to give you Rainkit to mentor," she said, growing weary.

-Dewstar

She soon understood what she meant. Dewstar had grown to look more like an elder, while her brother, Stormwater, still looked perfectly young and strong. Gray edged her muzzle. Mistfire dug her nose into her pelt and whispered, "I promise I will look after the clan."

-Mistfire

With her dying breath, she says, "I know you will."

-Dewstar

A single tear rolled down her cheek, but she stood and walked out of the den.

Outside. . . .

Mistfire jumped onto High Rock. "I-I have something to say. Dewstar has. . . . died," she said painfully. Cats gasped with shock. "It is surprising, but she has served her clan well. A-And, she appointed me the new leader. She said Pumaclaw would undestand and if he wishes, he may stay deputy," Mistfire says, glancing at the deputy. "I will travel to the Moonstream tonight with Berrysplash and Mistywhisker. Wish me well," she says, jumping off, gathering with the medicine cat and her apprentice.

----

Mistfire, now Miststar walks through the camp entrance the following morning and announces her leadership to the clan.

-Miststar

----

ATTENTION: I AM CHANGING THE URL IN TEN DAYS TO http://miststarofcloverclan.blogspot.com/ BE AWARE OF THAT

12 comments:

  1. She nodded and followed her leader.

    -Mistfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Madi... how is Dreamstar sorry? Shes DEAD....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad there is peace. I feel peace is allways better, there only need to be battle when peace is not possible.

    ~Ravenpaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumaclaw nodded in understanding, he knew all along Mistfire(star) was a good choice for a clan leader.


    ~~**Pumaclaw**~~

    "Wait! Don't you need a warrior to come?? What if you get attacked? Medicine Cats only know some battle moves, and you may need help if you get attacked, your only one cat." She meowed, her mew filled with sorrow.

    ~~**Hazelberry**~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. She stopped just for a moment. "Yes, Otterwhisker will come," she meows.

    -Mistfire

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Eaglecry looked at Miststar, eyes narrowed.*

    :~~Eaglecry:

    ReplyDelete
  7. She caught Eaglecry's gaze and looked away. What does he want? she thought to herself.

    -Miststar

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Eaglecry lifted his head, and met Miststar's eyes.*

    :~~Eaglecry:

    ReplyDelete
  9. She blinked, then dissappears into her den.

    -Miststar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumaclaw padded away, a new feeling beginning to grow inside himself.

    ~~**Pumaclaw**~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ignoring eaglecry's gaze, she dissapeared through the thron tunnel.

    -Miststar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lightclaw twitched her tail, undecided. She couldn't decide whether a former kittypet would make a good leader or not. Oh well, I guess it's not my decision anyways.

    ReplyDelete