Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dewstar's Nine Lives

*Dewspots padded to the Moonstream and touched her nose to it. She soon fell asleep.*

----

*She awoke on a misty moorland and a black tom with a starry pelt padded up to her.*

Who are you?

I am Webstar, the founder and the first leader of StreamClan, the clan that lived here before you. And I am going to give you your first life. I give you the life of creativity. May you use this to express yourself and lead your clan the way you choose.

*Dewspots winced as a shocking chill went up hr spine. Then, a silver and black tom walked up to her.*

Remember me? *He purred.*

Twistingflame! *She rushed up to him and nuzzled his cheek.* I-I thought I'd never see you again. Stormwater and I missed you so much.

I know. I'm here to give you your second life. Dewspots, I give you the life of courage, to never be afraid to fight for your clan and defend them with your life.

*She closed her eyes in pain, for it raked through her body. When it was over, Dewspots blinked warmly at Twistingflame before he stepped back to let the next cat come forward.*

I am Cloudy. You don't know me, but I know you. And I am here to give you your third life. With this life, I give you the life of love and compassion. Don't let your duties blind you from life.

*Dewspots gasped in pain as a blow of shocking pain shuttered through her body and she watched as the long-haired, gray and tabby walk away. An old gray tom came up to her next.*

Ollie!

*She ran up to him and brushed her muzzle against his.*

I thought I'd never see you again.

*The old tom huffed, but his gaze was filled with warmth.*

Well, aren't ya wrong? For your fourth life, I give you the life of strength. Use it to fight like all of LionClan, to protect your clan, even when you are weak. Like when I took care of you and Stormwater when you needed help.

*This life was different. Dewspots almost felt nothing, until a sharp, fiery pain clawed at the tips or her paws. She smiled at Ollie and waited as a ginger tabby tom made his way to her.*

I am Sunnystar, the last leader of ThunderClan, of which where your clan originates from. And I give you your fifth life, the life of determination. Use it to always be determined to never give up and to keep going, no matter what.

*When the life went through her, she suddenly felt weak, and tired. She was glad when the edgy feeling went away and a reddish brown tabby tom came toward her.*

I'm Burningstar, the last leader of RiverClan, of which you also originate. For your sixth life, I give you the life of knowledge. Let your mind by filled with knowledge to lead your clan wisely.

*Dewspots lurched as the life seared through her body, leaving a dull pain in her head. Next, a gray and white tom padded to her, and she recognized him immediately.*

Strongpaw. Y-Your dead. . .?

*He gave a half-hearted smile.*

Well, yeah. When you left, I was swimming in the river and I hit my head on a rock. Never mind that, I need to give you your next life, the life of skill and cunning. When it comes to your clan, do what it takes to be there for them. Protect them.

*This life only seemed to make her cry and she buried her nose in Strongpaw's shoulder.*

But I wasn't there for you.

*He pushed himself away.*

That doesn't matter. It was StarClan's destiny.

*Strongpaw left, still leaving Dewspots with tears in her eyes. The next cat came forward. But it was not a cat, but a fox! Dewspots looked at it quizzically.*

Foxfang?

*He rolled his eyes.*

Yes, but I'm not dead. StarClan allowed me to come here and give you your eighth life, so let's get it on! For your eighth life, I give you the life of understanding. Learn to understand others choices and except them.

*Her eighth life was shocking and full of pain, but not as bad as the others.*

Dewspots?

*She looks up to see a pretty white she-cat with silver markings.*

Mom!

*Cinderpatch rushes to her daughter and purrs.*

I am here to give you your last life. With this life I give you the life of fate, that everything happens for a reason. Try to use this as an advantage to lead your clan well.

*Dewspots final life is a bolt of energy so painful, it was like being struck by lightning.*

Dewspots, I give you your new name, Dewstar!

*The StarClan cats cheer the new leader's name.*

----

*Dewstar opened her eyes to realize she was back at the Moonstream.*

11 comments:

  1. cool! i loved it it's nice to know a little bit more about the leader before you to.[i arived when she died so i didn't know her much.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It's good to get more background on Cloverclan =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that was nice! It was like a sneak peek into her life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna do one for Miststar later and eventually, when Dewstar founds CloverClan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to read it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete