Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Warriors

*Miststar leaps onto High Rock.*

First off, I would like to say that Lightpaw didn't like clan life, so she gave up and became a kittypet. Though that is sad, her brothers, Graypaw and Birchpaw will become warriors today. Graypaw and Birchpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?

I do.

Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Graypaw, from this moment you will be known as Grayfrost. Birchpaw, your warior name shall be Birchpelt.

*The clan cheered their names.*

Miststar

7 comments:

  1. (Why must this name thing be so hard?? I said I liked GreyFOOT. *facepaw* crycrycry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (And you didn't even change the pic!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (OMIGOSH!! YOU SAID YOU WANTED GRAYFROST AND I AM NOT CHANGING IT. THE PIC LOOKS 1,000,000,000,000 GIRLIER THEN THE ONE NOW. SO IF YOU WANT GRAYFROST TO BE A GIRL, I'LL USE THE PIC.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, RAWR much. I like the name Greyfrost, it's fine. Sorry. I don't think he pic looks girly AT ALL, the pic you have now does. Can you please just use the pic I want, everyone as their own oppinions. (You need to change the eyes) Please, Madi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bluepaw paded tawards greyfrost."congradulations!you deserve to be a warrior,after what happened with windpaw."she told him cheerfully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Greyfrost! Birchpelt!" Dovecloud cheered the loudedest. >And Lightpaw...< she thought. >If only I could see their faces..< "Thanks, Bluepaw," Greyfrost meowed, proud to be a warrior. He padded over to his mother. "Hi, Dovecloud....Mama," Dovecloud smiled at Greyfrost. "I'm very proud of you and your brother. Would you mind taking me to the River Oak?" she asked, visits to the River Oak had become something Dovecloud and Greyfrost did often. Sometimes Birchpelt came along, too. "Sure, let's go" Greyfrost meowed and they walked to the River Oak.

    ~>Greyfrost

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talonswoop cheers his former apprentice on, proud that he has finally become a warrior.

    ReplyDelete