Thursday, September 23, 2010

>:(

This is my blog and I will do it my way. I made lots of people changes, but never fisnished. I meant to put this blog on pause, but never did. Now I am. For a weeek. No commenting whatsoever. I will reply to comments, edit, add, and change things. Do NOT bugg me. I have guitar lessons, piano lessons, drum lessons, soccer games, soccer practice, have to kep up on my reading a book a day; part of my rep, SCHOOL, friends, homework, blogs, and so much FREAKING stuff. Okay??

8 comments:

  1. Ok, Ok, sorry Madi. Take your time, and take a chill pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't need to... it's her blog, and you'll just make her madder by saying to take a "chill pill"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :/ I am stopping piano in a couple monthes, though. Thanks, Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Np. I understand where you're coming from. I'm really busy too, and I just got a new rabbit to add to it, so I was gonna taker a two week blogger break, but still come on for half an hour or so. I still need to announce it...


    This is my bunny--

    http://cedarlanerabbitry.webs.com/Bunnies%20167.jpg

    He's the one on the far right, with the brown nose. :) His name is Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Aww, he's adorable!) And as for dropping piano... I used to take piano lessons, and I dropped it too, then took up flute. Yay band! It's good that you are able to drop things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. Oh, yeah, that reminds me. I also have four dogs.

    ReplyDelete